Sales Development Representative (SDR)
InsideScale is a leading sales development consultancy founded and based in San Francisco - the heart of SaaS. Brands like Gong, Front and SaaStr trust us to scale revenue while cutting time to market - leaning on our team’s 20+ years of experience at 35+ startups to ensure their success.
Our mission to scale up as many great companies and people as possible, while elevating the sales development community. Our clients see us as on-the-ground partners, and we operate as an extension of their core teams - accelerating growth from the inside out.
This is your chance to be part of their journeys!
Scalers are the life-blood of our client projects, and are the equivalent of a modern Sales Development Representative - but better! Your responsibilities will be similar to modern SDRs, but you will also be part of a core consulting team and responsible for managing client relationships.
Your primary charter will be to learn and innovate the InsideScale process, while executing sales development motions for the client. This isn't a 'go get me coffee and press buttons' kind of opportunity. You will be actively trusted and empowered to source vital pipeline for clients' sales teams, allowing you to shine in front of real companies, their leaders, and our network. The intended result? Leapfrogging your peers and setting yourself up for a fast paced career in tech.
If you have relevant experience or are looking to break into tech - we’d love to hear from you. Faint of heart need not apply.
- Research and map out the client’s total addressable market to discover top accounts and prospecting approach.
- Identify and prospect key players within target accounts aligned with client’s ideal buyer persona.
- Source, cleanse and upload data leveraging tools and following InsideScale processes.
- Engage in omni-channel sales development activities (email, call, video, social, direct mail etc) using best in breed software.
- Consistently surpasses qualified meeting and opportunity quotas to fulfill client revenue objectives
- Be a reliable partner to the client and InsideScale through collaboration and communication.
- Prior experience in sales, marketing or SaaS preferred - commitment to pursuing a career in SaaS is a must.
- Tech savvy and ability to learn and leverage multiple tools/apps - experience with Salesforce, Outreach.io or equivalent tools are a bonus.
- Great communication skills
- Focus and attention to detail; commitment to upholding InsideScale quality standards.
- Great people skills; building relationships with Client ICPs, Clients and InsideScale.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for building companies.
- Foundational sales development and high-end consulting experience.
- Comprehensive training on a progressive process that’s been evolving for 6+ years at over 30 startups.
- Access to cutting-edge technology stack, sales operations and sales development best practices.
- Networking; learn how to navigate the SaaS landscape from the inside out.
- Full time job opportunities at clients, InsideScale or in our network.
- Supportive culture that thrives on having fun and getting sh%t done.
Salary and extras
- Paid apprenticeship for 3-6 months
- Remote with possibility of onsite client visits
- Top performers likely to be hired full time